How to collect the Omnia Card 72h packageAfter the purchase, you will receive confirmation of your purchase via email or with our Vatican&Rome App. At one of our ORP offices, collect the complete Omnia Card package, showing the QR code.
How to book the attractions included in the Omnia Pass
For some attractions included in the pass, reservations are not required. However, some may have limited capacity, so you need to book in advance.
- Quick and easy booking at the time of purchase
- Or subsequent booking at the time of purchase to be made in two ways of your choice:
- through the bookingomniakit.org portal
- by installing the Vatican&Rome app from the Apple Store or Google Play
In both cases, to access the calendars, enter the email address used at the time of purchase and the ZVAB voucher code received. From that moment select the calendar of individual attractions, which require a reservation and select the date and time that best suits you.
How to get the V&R Audioguide package included in the Omnia CardBefore your arrival in Rome, download our Vatican&Rome App (available on the Play Store or Apple Store) thanks to which you will be able to enjoy the entire package of 10 Vatican&Rome audio guides.
How to use Open Bus Hop-on Hop-off
- With your Omnia Pass you can use the entire Vatican&Rome fleet, Big Bus Rome and City Sightseeing Rome.
- Important: The first time you board the Open Bus you will be given a paper receipt. Please keep it carefully for the duration of your stay in Rome.
What to show at the entrance to the Vatican Museums:
- The Qrcode you will receive when booking online is not sufficient to use the entrance to the Vatican Museums.
- Within 24 hours before the booked time you will receive the official voucher of the Vatican Museums which you will have to show at the museum entrance. Make sure you also check your email in your spam folder.
- If you have not received it within 24 hours before the booking time, write to email@example.com
How to pick up the official audio guide of St. Peter's BasilicaYou can pick up your audio guide at the desk located under the portico of the Basilica by showing your Omnia Card. You will be asked to leave your identity document as guarantee. It will be returned to you at the end of the visit.
How to book the attractions included in the Roma Pass
• Colosseum, Roman Forum and Palatine Hill (for Roma Pass holders) RESERVATION REQUIRED online, at a cost of €2.00 per person (by credit card) click here
• Galleria Borghese and/or archaeological excavations of Palazzo Valentini/Domus Romane RESERVATION REQUIRED on the website ticketone.it/romapass. The pre-sale fee is already included in the Roma Pass and does not have to be paid by the customer, the only charge for the customer is the payment of the service fee to Ticketone of €2 per ticket. It is also possible to book by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org for free, as there are no service fees.
• To find out how to use the Roma Pass, the list of all the museums and archaeological sites included and other information on public transport, visit the romapass website
• Booking is free.
• Admission to State museums, monuments, galleries and archaeological areas is free for all citizens under the age of 18. For citizens of the European Union aged between 18 and 25, the ticket is €2.00. The same concessions apply to citizens of non-EU countries "on condition of reciprocity".
• Admission to the museums, monuments, galleries and archaeological areas of the Rome Museum System is free for all citizens of the European Union, under the age of 6.
• Access on vehicles in the municipality of Rome is free for children under the age of 10, if accompanied by a paying adult.
For any further information on how to book, visit the dedicated RomaPass FAQ page n. 07